Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Journey, Revisit

This is going to be short and sweet seeing as I've already written about the many many virtues of Journey and will be returning over and over again.

I just wanted to shout out to the great service there! A friend of mine and myself literally sat at our table for over 3 hrs,talking with occasional trips up to the buffet and at no point where we rushed, felt rushed or anything of the sort. I've experienced at just about every restaurant that after a while they'll bring the check, stop refilling your glasses or just ignore you all together if you start taking 'too long'. Or my personal favorite; the manager will come by and make you feel awkward or the waiter/waitress will begin to talk with you, even with you in the middle of the conversation.

So thank you staff at the Journey, for not rushing us and for being excellent at your jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment