Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hungry Howie's Pizza

At work on June 3rd, myself and co-workers decided we were hungry but unwilling to leave. I was so happy to find that there was a Hungry Howie's in the area. Pizza is very much the American dish, and there are a few place in Indiana that stand out as awesome pizzerias (and I hope to find even more!)

This is going to be a rather short post, as I ordered and ate at work so there's not much to say about location, atmosphere or a waiter. I would like to note, that it's no secret how awesome Hungry Howies is, so if you decide to order, you best bank on a 45min delivery time.

Now one thing HH is known for is their crust. You order a pizza or break, and you get to pick a flavoring (all listed on website). They're all pretty awesome, but my two favorites are the garlic and cajun. Being as I have to talk to customers, we decided to forgo the garlic.

We ordered the boneless wings, medium philly steak and an order of howie bread. Splitting the bill between the two of us, a cheap $14 (for $28 for all of it). Now, I've never done one of their specialty pizzas before. Usually I just add toppings.......and man, do I regret waiting so long now.

mmmmmmmmmm
 Philly, green peppers, onions, provolone yummy crust and even more cheese.
Close up
Hungry Howies Bread...a must!

Wings
The pizza and bread was demolished, and I still had leftovers. It is a very heavy and greasy pizza, so not for those weak of stomach.Otherwise, it's pizza, and everyone likes pizza.

Hungry Howies Pizza and Subs
9546 Allisonville Rd, Ste 106
Indianapolis (Castleton area)
317-585-5800
www.hungryhowies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment